Acuity DRe detectors are the newest generation of DR retrofit solutions designed with the essential conveniences of Radmedix image acquisition and design. Realize unparalleled image detail at a price-efficient cost without compromising quality.
These economical DRe panels are light, portable, affordable detectors that can optimize any X-ray room for table and free positioning and tabletop exams with top-of-the-line image quality. There’s also no need to re-work your existing equipment because Acuity DRe fits existing standard Bucky’s and holders.
- ACUITY DRe 1717: Large format 17″x17″ for less need for rotation ( Wireless or Tethered )
- ACUITY DRe 1417: 14″x17″ ideal for focused extremities and mobility ( Wireless only )
ACUITY PDR FEATURES
- Perfect for low-dose exams and dose-lowering initiatives with patient dose-reduction technology and automatic exposure detection (AED).
- Full-Field AED: Stable and reliable automatic exposure detection technology.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery technology with an increased 10hr capacity
- Exceptional imaging quality using direct deposited Csi
- IPX-5 Rating to provide more protection against liquids and spills
- Integrated handgrips and lightweight construction for effortless handling
- 140um pixel pitch with a wide 16-bit dynamic range
- Supports dual band wi-fi connectivity (2.4gHz/5gHz)
- Cassette sizes fit in standard bucky’s and holders
- Wireless models include ergonomic hand grips for easy carrying and positioning
High Contrast With Dynamic Range
Acuity DRe offers enhanced imaging technology providing high contrast detailed images for ultimate diagnostic confidence in any clinical environment. Hover over the x-ray image to magnify quality.
- Superior image sharpness with enhanced image processing algorithms
- Direct Deposited CSI technology for Ultra Low dose imaging
- Increase in MTF from previous generation detectors for better spacial resolution
- Increased DQE at lower doses to reduce noise
- Patient dose reduction with reliable lossless AED technology
- Quick acquisition time, view image in as little as 2.5 seconds.
Acuity DRe 1417 and 1717 wireless systems include a charging dock station between exams to keep the detector at maximum power in the most demanding clinical environments eliminating the hassle of charging and changing batteries.
- Offers a dual-purpose, safe stowage location for the technologist
- Allows for wall mounting or countertop placement
- Rapid and reliable battery “trickle charging”
- Offers longer battery performance throughout a clinical day
- Supports both 14×17 and 17×17 wireless models
AccuVue Cloud PACS X-Ray Viewing Software
AccuVue Cloud computing PACS system delivers both computing and storage power over the internet. This solution provides tools for general radiology, cardiology, orthopedics and other specialties throughout your practice & referring physicians. AccuVueCloud allows your facility to deliver improved patient care at a cost-effective price.
The AccuVueCloud PACS application not only provides expandable storage space without the cost of upgrading
hardware, it offers increased computing power that allows you to view and manipulate hundreds of large images using hand-held mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone and other tablets. When implementing AccuVueCloud, your practice will gain the added efficiency to access images securely anytime, anywhere via cellular or Wi-Fi network access.