G4 Acuity DR Detectors are the next-generation premium panel line for integrated & retrofit applications. This panel line has been developed with the latest in digital detector technology utilizing a flexible glass-free substrate. All G4 panels have been engineered with a carbon fiber enclosure to make them more lightweight with better protection than ever before. The image quality has also been upgraded with powerful image processing algorithms and they utilize a 100 µm pixel pitch for improved clarity/depth at lower doses as well.
Experience the Next Generation Performance G4 Acuity DR Panels today. Change the way you think about diagnostic imaging.
- G4 ACUITY DR 1013: 10″x13″ for focused extremities in orthopedics & podiatry
- G4 ACUITY DR 1417: 14″x17″ for medium focused applications
- G4 ACUITY DR 1417: 14″x17″ for a maximized full field view
ACUITY PDR FEATURES
- G4 panels use a wide 16-bit dynamic range for highly detailed image resolution at 100 µm pixel pitch
- G4 Acuity DR panels offer the latest lithium-ion battery technology with a 9.5hr charge in the 14×17 and an 8hr charge in the 10×13. The 17×17 G4 panel has a capacity of 5.5 hours.
- G4 panels come with 2 batteries and a rapid charger. The batteries include LED battery life indicators, which are universal between each panel size and can be swapped interchangeably.
- Patient dose reduction with stable and reliable Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) without limiting capturing all image data
- Integrated handgrips and lightweight carbon fiber chassis for ultimate durability with effortless handling
- G4 panels are IP56-rated for extreme resistance against liquid, dust, and bodily fluids
- Supports wireless dual band wi-fi connectivity (2.4gHz/5gHz)
Enhanced Images 100µm Pixel Pitch
Sharper Lines. Greater Detail. Achieved at Lower Doses.
G4 Acuity DR premium panels offer enhanced imaging technology providing high contrast detailed images for ultimate diagnostic confidence in any clinical environment.
- Superior image sharpness with enhanced image processing algorithms
- Direct deposited CsI technology for ultra low dose imaging
- Increase in MTF from previous generation detectors for better spacial resolution
- Increased DQE at lower doses to reduce noise
- Patient dose reduction with reliable lossless AED technology
- Quick acquisition time, view image in as little as 3 seconds.
Glass Free Durable Light Weight Technology
Many DR panels in the industry use a glass substrate TFT but in our G4 Acuity DR 1417 panel we are introducing a flexible GLASS-FREE substrate. This innovative technology makes the panel more durable than ever before.
- Lightweight Convenience: G4 panels are constructed with lightweight carbon fiber and are designed to be easy to grasp from any angle with its ergonomic curved edges along each side.
- Stronger Drop Protection: Combined with a carbon fiber chassis, we’ve also increased the drop impact resistance from our previous generation of detectors for the most demanding clinical environments.
G4 Smart Switch Technology
Radmedix smart switching technology allows for easy “smart switching” between two workstations for mobile and stationary x-ray needs. With a single push of a button, G4 Acuity DR panels allow the user to quickly switch between use in a stationary x-ray room with a PC workstation to a portable tablet or laptop for ultimate portability.
AccuVue Cloud PACS X-Ray Viewing Software
AccuVue Cloud computing PACS system delivers both computing and storage power over the internet. This solution provides tools for general radiology, cardiology, orthopedics and other specialties throughout your practice & referring physicians. AccuVueCloud allows your facility to deliver improved patient care at a cost-effective price.
The AccuVueCloud PACS application not only provides expandable storage space without the cost of upgrading
hardware, it offers increased computing power that allows you to view and manipulate hundreds of large images using hand-held mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone and other tablets. When implementing AccuVueCloud, your practice will gain the added efficiency to access images securely anytime, anywhere via cellular or Wi-Fi network access.