The ACUITY SDR+, is a digital radiography (DR) system designed for a wide range of general and specialized diagnostic imaging. The Semi-automated, pre-programmed positioning
allows for maximum efficiency, allowing for up to 60 customized, preprogrammed positions of any exam type.
The enclosed Digital flat panel detector offers flexible imaging of all anatomy with superior resolution at industry-leading lower doses. The Acuity SDR+ Integrated 10” touchscreen
display console automatically controls all system components while providing the operator with unprecedented simplicity and ease of use.
Whether working in a general radiology or orthopedic application, the ACUITY SDR+ system provides the user with customized workflow, unmatched functionality and exceptional diagnostic quality.
ACUITY SDR+ FEATURES
- Intuitive 10” touchscreen display for simplified system operation
- Up to 60 semi-automatic pre-set positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
- Removable grid
- Integrated High-Frequency X-ray Generator, with customized Anatomical Programming (APR) from the digital technologist workstation
- Integrated high-performance digital flat panel DR detector, with fast image display and exceptional image quality
- Occupies the smallest footprint within an 8’ ceiling without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist-friendly features with collimator and system movement controls from Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. Patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Dual laser LED collimator
Versatile Applications with Increased Imaging Throughput
Quick, easy stand positioning along with motorized source-image-distance (SID) adjustment enables a wide spectrum of upright imaging of the chest, abdomen and other skeletal exams as well as supine imaging of patients on the optional mobile table including various oblique techniques. Ergonomic user interface with multi-language support, simple APR technique selection with automated exposure parameter adjustment settings for patient size, enable a high patient throughput. The Acuity SDR+ offers a unique feature-rich design making it universally useful
in all applications of diagnostic radiography.
- General Medical Use – Chest, Abdomen, & Skeletal
- OPTIONAL: Orthopedic Setup – Specialized features, software and accessories
- OPTIONAL: Chiropractic Setup – Specialized system and software setup ideal for Chiropractic use
- OPTIONAL: Podiatry Setup – Specialized system, accessories, and software
AccuVue Cloud PACS X-Ray Viewing Software
AccuVue Cloud computing PACS system delivers both computing and storage power over the internet. This solution provides tools for general radiology, cardiology, orthopedics and other specialties throughout your practice & referring physicians. AccuVueCloud allows your facility to deliver improved patient care at a cost-effective price.
The AccuVueCloud PACS application not only provides expandable storage space without the cost of upgrading
hardware, it offers increased computing power that allows you to view and manipulate hundreds of large images using hand-held mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone and other tablets. When implementing AccuVueCloud, your practice will gain the added efficiency to access images securely anytime, anywhere via cellular or Wi-Fi network access.