*Free Express Shipping (1-3 Days)
*30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*Global Shipping to All Countries
The PhysioLITE is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, this device can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only – IPX7).
- Three output intensities selections.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- One year warranty
The PhysioLITE Pro is helpful in the treatment of:
- Muscular pain
- Joint Pain
- Tendinitis of the shoulder
- Acute calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy – neck
- Myofascial trigger point therapy – back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / Shin splints
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthrosis
- Working Frequency: 1.0MHz+-10%
- Max Value Power Output: 9.60W+-20% (Duty Cycle 100%)
- Power Output: L 2.88W, M: 3.84W, H: 4.80W
- Modulate Frequency: 50Hz+-10%
- Modulate Duty Cycle: Adjustable, L(30%), M(40%), H(50%)
- Effective Radiation Area: 4.0cm
- Maximum Effective Sound: 2.4W/cm2+_20% (Duty Cycle: 100%)
- Intensity: Max RBN 5.0
- Beam Type: Collimated
- Material of US Head: Aluminum
- Working Voltage: 15VDC
- Working Current: less than 1.0A
- Static Current: 80A
- Working Time: Adjustable 5 min, 10 min, 15 min
- Max Controlled Temperature of 42+-2º C (36º F)
- Ultrasound Size: 202mm(L)x49mm(W)x0mm(H) (8”x2”x2 3/4″)
- Safety Style: Class IIa, BF-type
All Oceanus America products are manufactured in our state-of-the-art ISO and CE certified manufacturing facility.
“The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the product.”