*Free Express Shipping (1-3 Days)
*30 Day Money Back Guarantee
*Global Shipping to All Countries
The PhysioRAY is a personal use laser therapy device with a selectable 808nm or 650nm laser light setting that can penetrate from 2-7 centimeters into the tissue treatment area. Laser light therapy delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body with an average treatment time of about 3 to 8 minutes. The laser light therapy stimulates cells to respond with a higher rate of metabolism. In many cases this results in: relief from pain, better circulation, anti-inflammation, and acceleration of the healing process. Results vary from patient to patient and most are enjoying improvement within a few weeks. The desired result of low intensity laser therapy is the restoration to normal function of the cell unit and/or therapy area.
THERAPY APPLICATIONS for PhysioRAY
- Pain Relief
- Knee Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Athletics Injuries
- Soft Tissue & Sprains
- Joint Injuries & Sprains
- Acceleration of Wound & Ulcer Healing
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Acupuncture Rehabilitation Therapy
PhysioRAY LASER LIGHT THERAPY PRINCIPLE
1. Improve blood circulation
Laser light therapy directly irradiates on the skin in which blood flow is decreased. The therapy can allow more oxygenated blood flow to the treatment area to induce healing.
2. Reduce Inflammation Laser therapy irradiates the lesion area to enhance the activity of phagocyte and improve immunity and inflammation.
3. Relieving Pain Laser light therapy is a safe and effective method for pain reduction on soft tissue. This is backed by over 4000 clinical studies.
4. Accelerating tissue repair Laser irradiation may accelerate vasodilation and the growth of capillaries while improving upon protein-synthesis . Capillary growth is one of the basic elements of wound healing. Laser light therapy may increase oxygen supply to damaged tissue cells and accelerate the production of collagen to promote healing
1. Low level laser irradiation is a non-invasive, no side effect, painless therapy.
2. The PhysioRAY offers selectable 650 nm and 808nm laser outputs.
3. The PhysioRAY is designed for personal use and is compact, intuitive, and easy to operate.
All Oceanus America products are manufactured in our state-of-the-art ISO and CE certified manufacturing facility.
“The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the product.”